AI Worker (AIW) is a combination of software, and machine learning models deployed in the cloud, edge or locally, capable to perform various tasks on the human-like level.
AI Workers are a scalable, low-cost alternative to human workers for repeatable tasks which do not require deep domain expertise.
AIW can be programmed to perform a specific, scripted task, or look for a solution based on reward patter. AIW can learn from humans, other AIWs and generalise on different tasks.
AI Worker can act in multiple environments, including:
- Operation Systems (Win-based, Linux, MacOS)
- Media (Voice/Video)
- Databases and network layers
- Real-world (via human augmentation, or local devices)
AI Workers are collaborative and can be augmented with humans.
Learn more: AI Worker automation case studies
- In some cases automation are prohibited by the environment. Please respect the law and the TOS.
- Some forms of real-time biometrics verification*
- In-person interactions*
- Deep domain expertise*\**
* – can be augmented with human agent
** – we would love to learn more about your task, contact us.
2 thoughts on “AI Worker – Autonomous RPA agent”
[…] AIWorkers […]
[…] AIWorkers automatically: […]
Comments are closed.